Garden Centre Manager - Harlow
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
One of the largest Garden Centre chains is currently recruiting a Centre Manager for their store which has ambitious plans for growth and will be expanding the size of the site, estimating a turnover of £10 million per annum with 100 plus staff. This Garden Centre offers their customers a truly unique retail experience, showcasing the very best in garden and home living products, with their unique store design, product range and exceptional standards in visual Merchandising, making it a destination store for the North London area.
Looking for a skilled and experienced Retail Manager who has managed a similar sized business, with an impressive track record of achievement and a keen interest in Horticulture, to take on and ensure the success of this exciting project.
To be suitable to for the role of Garden Centre Manager you MUST have:
· Previous experience managing a retail store or garden centre with a turnover of £10 million plus per annum
· Be an ambitious manager with a proven track record of leading and developing a successful team.
· You will have a keen eye for the detail in order to drive commercial performance.
· You will also be able to easily connect with customers and ensure service standards at all times.
· Be personable, enjoy challenges and aim to excide expectations!
Quick Job Search