Sales Consultant - Luxury Accessories (Mandarin Speaking)
Location: Central London
Salary: £20,000 + Bonus (£26k OTE)
Luxury fashion house is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Sales Consultant with an expertise in luxury sales to join their team within their established central London boutique, you will be an ambassador of the brand and offer exceptional sales experience to be successful in developing client relationships as well as being a part of the ongoing success of the store.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and [department/boutique] performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the [department/boutique]
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Previous experience within luxury fashion
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- An existing client book (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends
- Fluency in Mandarin is a MUST
Quick Job Search